Thursday, December 23, 2010

Oktoberfest

October started off well. We went to an Oktoberfest celebration, hosted by Beau's Brewery, about an hour east of Ottawa. I haven't been to any form of Oktoberfest since my first year in Atlanta (1998) so this was a welcome outing. There was a large selection of beers (for a fest), and I ended up passed out in the car on the drive home, so I would call the day a success!

Showing off the spiffy hats that came with the admission fee.


Lucas posing with Gracie, the daughter of the people we went with. Well, I'm not so sure it was posing as yelling at the camera, but six of one, half dozen of another...


Playing around in the children's area.


You can't really see it well (other than the stem), but I think he was trying to show off the painted pumpkin he made in the children's area.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Mmm...nice hats. We noticed that Lucas wasn't inclined to wear his. Looks like he had fun though.

We're off to the airport and will call on Christmas.

Love you.
Mom