Sunday, July 20, 2008

Belated birthday photos

In non-Lucas related news, there's a very slight chance I might have broken the big toe on my right foot earlier today. I'm pretty sure it's just very sore, bruised, and/or jammed, but you never know. In my infinite wisdom, while playing with Lucas I tried to hop from a kneeling position to a standing position without using my hands. Suffice to say it didn't go well. To any of you kids out there reading this, getting older sucks.

Enough about me, let's take a look at a few of the pictures I didn't get a chance to post from Lucas's actual birthday last month (as opposed to the party). The two best ones were posted on June 16, but these are pretty cute too.



Back when my dad was visiting a couple of months ago, he bought Lucas a big stuffed cow since we'd visited a farm earlier in the day, and Lucas really liked the cows. Well, that cow is now one of Lucas's favorite stuffed animals, and it occurred to me that I don't have any pictures of it. Let me remedy that right now. Probably not the best picture of the cow since Lucas is in the middle of playing with it, but you get the idea.

No comments: